REFEREES…do you want to ref some great hockey?


Just sign up on our assigning site.  Refs in Edmonton and area are familiar with the system (Ramp)

2.  Click on  “user application” to the right of the submit button.

3.  In the “select an association” menu, please select “CanWest Hockey”

4.  Complete the Registeration Form and click on submit

5.  It takes a day or so for your password to be approved, please be patient.

6.  This will give you the opportunity to ref:
a)    The Alberta Champions Cup
b)    The 3 on 3 Superleague
c)    Can West Exhibition games.
d)    Exhibition games for all other spring organizations

1) Must have a minimum 2 years experience reffing minor hockey either in Edmonton or surrounding area
2) Must be able to provide supervision forms with referral from their local referee in chief
3) with 2 years minimum experience that you have reffed tier one hockey in the atom and novice divisions.

Thank-you for signing up!!!